(Note: Members of Tra Le Gael also play with Swiftcurrent and Second Wind. Click on the band name to see their website.)
- (Second Wind) Sunday, May 9th, 10 am: Mother's Day Brunch, Laughing Horse Lodge, 71284 Highway 83, Swan Lake. Laughing Horse Lodge is nestled at the base of the Swan Range and the Bob Marshall Wilderness, at the southern end of Swan Lake.
- (Second Wind) Monday, July 5th, 5 pm: Bigfork Village Market, 191 Mill Street, Bigfork. The market features live music, local vendors, craft beer & spirits, and more! This family-friendly event is a great way to keep busy on summer nights, and by attending you’re helping support the market and the town of Bigfork.
- (Tra Le Gael) Tuesday, July 27th, 5 pm: Whitefish Farmers Market, Central Avenue at Depot Park, Whitefish. Enjoy the bounty of summer every Tuesday from 5:00 - 7:30 p.m. at the Whitefish Downtown Farmers Market where local farmers and craftsmen showcase their products at the North end of Central Avenue. Live music, prepared food, and the season's freshest products are featured.
- (Second Wind) Friday, August 20th, 5 pm: The Railway Café 12127 US 2, West Glacier. Eat dinner near Glacier Park surrounded by history and scenery in a picturesque cafe. Meals are served in an antique Great Northern Railway caboose, conveniently located in West Glacier, Montana just outside the entrance to Glacier National Park.
- (Second Wind) Sunday, August 22nd, 6 pm: Laughing Horse Lodge, 71284 Highway 83, Swan Lake. Laughing Horse Lodge is nestled at the base of the Swan Range and the Bob Marshall Wilderness, at the southern end of Swan Lake
- (Second Wind) Tuesday, August 24th, 6 pm: Max's Market, 125 Village Lane, Bigfork, MT 59911. Whether you’re shopping for organic foods, seasonal ingredients, locally grown produce, handmade Montana goods, a healthy meal or snack, or safer beauty products - Max's is dedicated to carrying a broad range of provisions that serve the real needs and interests of their customers.
- (Tra Le Gael) Saturday, September 11th, 3:30: Flathead Celtic Festival The Flathead Celtic Festival is an organization dedicated to promoting, preserving, and exposing our community to Celtic culture for the educational benefit of the people in this region and its visitors. We provide education by exposing locals and visitors to music, dance, history, ancestry, language, food, crafts, and traditional athletic events.